Northern California Surgery Center is a multi-specialty ambulatory surgery center in Turlock, CA. Our center was developed by area physicians to provide their patients high quality, patient-focused outpatient care.
Our 8,400 square-foot center features two fully-equipped operating rooms and one procedure rooms with the latest medical instrumentation. We are equipped for Anesthesiology, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic Surgery, and Podiatry.
Patients benefit from our state-of-the-art technology, as well as amenities like convenient parking, short waiting times, and a comfortable environment. Our recovery rooms assure your privacy and provide an opportunity for your family to join you shortly after your procedure.
Northern California Surgery Center offers patients a safe and comfortable environment to receive outpatient surgical care. The physicians and our highly qualified nursing and technical staff strive to exceed your expectations and provide a positive surgical experience.
- Fully accredited by Medicare (CMS)
- 2 Fully-Equipped Operating Rooms & 1 Procedure Room
- Accommodate Spanish-language patients.
- Plenty of convenient parking
Ambulatory Surgery Center Benefits
The benefits of having your procedure performed at an ambulatory surgery center include:
- Surgery is performed by your own physician at our facility, assuring you of the same quality of care to which you are accustomed.
- Simplified admitting and discharge procedures provide added convenience for the patient.
- The patient's loved ones can benefit from our facility's relaxing, informal setting.
- Realizing that each case is unique, we provide close, personal attention at all times.
- To learn more about the benefits of an ASC, please click here.
* Please see Legal Information page for important information about your physician's relationship to this center.